When the SMS are not sent by your phones and not delivered to other person to whom you are sending messages, then it will be a problem with your Airtel SMS Center Number. For this you have to look at your Airtel messaging settings and to replace the ‘Airtel SMS Centre’ number. This blog will inform you everything about the Airtel SMS Center Number and the Airtel Numbers of some states.
What is Airtel sms center number?
The Airtel SMS Centre Numbers of all the states starts with a country code (+91) it functions exactly like the mobile number which helps in sending your messages to everyone’s phone.
- It is safe but some of the people do not know about it, they make the changes in it which they want and for this reason their SMS service stops.
- These numbers are saved in the SMS settings and you can see these numbers by visiting SMS settings of your phone. And if you manage to change or delete these numbers without any information about them then after that you could be able to send SMS to someone from your phone, then you can see the same errors again and again.
- If someone has mistakenly removed your Airtel sms center number from your phone, then you don’t need to worry about it at all because we are telling you the number of message center of all the Indian states mentioned in the end. You can see the number of the state from which you belong.
- Go to SMS settings and then save it, after that your SMS service will start back and you could be able to send SMS to the one to whom you want.
What is the Airtel SMS Centre number of your state?
Every state comprises their own Airtel message center number and you only have to dial them validly to solve your problem.
How could I fix troubleshoot and fix messages that are not being sent from your Airtel number
Before moving forward to change your Airtel SMS centre number, you should have to take a moment and perform some troubleshooting workarounds to see if it solves the issue of SMS not from being sent from your Airtel SMS Centre number.
- Restart your phone: Many phone problems could be resolved by restarting your Mobile phone. Restarting your phone is the solution to major problems. You should restart your mobile phone in order to remove any temporary issues.
- Clear cache of your messages app: Clearing an app’s cache helps in getting rid of any misbehaving processes in the background and is always worth a try when something’s not right with an app.
- Updating the latest version: You should have to make it sure that you are running the latest version of SMS app to iron out any bugs and glitches that are preventing SMS to be delivered.
- Call customer care: Calling the Airtel customer care number is your last process to do. The Airtel customer care number is 121.
How to change Airtel SMS centre number on your phone?
It is easy to change the Airtel SMS centre number on your phone.
- First you have to open your ‘Settings’ in your phone
- Visit the ‘Network & Internet’ in the settings option.
- Select ‘Call’
- Here you can find something called as ‘SMSC settings’ or ‘SMS centre number’. Just press it.
- Then check number of your state.
The Airtel SMS Center Number Punjab is +919815051914.
The Airtel Message Center Number Andhra Pradesh is +919849087001.
The Airtel SMS Center number in Tamil Nadu is +919898051914.
The Airtel SMS Center number in Kolkata is +919932029007.
The Airtel SMS Center number in West Bengal is +919932029007.
The Airtel SMS Center Number of Assam is +919818023015.
The SMS Center Number of Andhra Pradesh is +919849087001
The Airtel SMS Center Number of Chhattisgarh is +919845086020
The Airtel SMS Center Number of Gujarat is +919831029416
The Airtel SMS Center Number of Jammu Kashmir is +919845086007.
The Airtel SMS Center Number of Jharkhand is +919845086020
The Airtel SMS Center Number of Orissa is +919818023015.
The Airtel SMS Center Number of Rajasthan is +919815051914
The Airtel SMS Center number in Mumbai is +919898051916.
The Airtel Message Center Number Delhi is +9198100-5191
How can I activate SMSC on Airtel?
You can activate your SMSC on Airtel. But for this, first you have to dial *#*#4636#*#*.
Then you can see that the flash message will appear on your screen with many options.
Then you have to click on “Phone Information” and steer to the SMSC option.
Now, press the Refresh option.
Now enter the new SMSC which you have to create.
Now, press the update button to set the new SMSC number for your Airtel.
Recharge your Airtel Number with appropriate pack to send SMS
You can check it as the Airtel user. For sending messages you have to do recharge on your mobile of vast recharge plan or can use Normal Talk Time recharge packs at least charges. Visit the official website named as Airtel Thanks app for reconnoitering more recharge plans that are incalculable and talk time to aware yourself further about SMS plans. You have also the facility that you can do online recharge on the app and website.