Do you want to lower your blood pressure naturally and quickly? Then, you should consider scheduling an online ayurvedic consultation with an experienced practitioner. If you have hypertension or exhibit symptoms of high blood pressure. You must take immediate measures to control it. since it is a lifestyle disease known as a “silent killer” that requires effective management at the right stage. If the disease is not detected and treated in time, it may lead to severe health problems.
In this fast-paced life, hypertension or high blood pressure is a common health condition, found in both men and women. Blood pressure is generally considered high with a reading above 120/80 mm of Hg. At this stage, the heart and vessels undergo higher pressure than they are ideally designed to manage. Some common symptoms of high blood pressure include chest pain, severe headaches, fatigue. Others are difficulty breathing, nose bleeding, vision problems, irregular heartbeat, and blood in the urine.
The recent spotlight on natural products and herbal remedies has, even more, increased the popularity of Ayurveda. So, do you want to know how Ayurveda can help you lower your blood pressure?
Useful Ayurvedic Herbs For Lowering Blood Pressure
- Jatamanasi: Loaded with anti-oxidants, this ayurvedic herb is usually available in powdered form. If consumed in the right proportion, this herb can save the arteries from free radical damage as well as control the build-up of plaque in the blood vessels.
- Amla: A common ingredient used in countless Indian foods and candies, this ayurvedic herb can keep blood pressure in check and improve heart health. The effective ways to consume Amla or Indian gooseberry are to consume it raw in the morning with black salt or take it in juice form, mixed with a tablespoon of honey.
- Ashwagandha: The biggest causes of high blood pressure are stress and anxiety. Thus, keeping stress in control helps in stabilizing blood pressure easily. A widely popular herb for reducing and managing body weight, Ashwagandha also helps the body cope with stress and anxiety. It is a rich source of adaptogens that boosts immunity and keeps the mind calm.
- Arjuna: Although there is a specific ayurvedic treatment for BP (blood pressure), simply consuming the powdered form of the bark of the Arjuna tree can also help in controlling hypertension. If this ayurvedic herb is consumed with water daily, it can reduce the accumulation of plaque in the blood vessels, ultimately resulting in reduced pressure on the heart.
- Triphala: If you are interested in herbal remedies or natural medicinal ingredients, you must have come across the substantial benefits of Triphala. This ayurvedic herb possesses some excellent anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing cholesterol and plaque accumulation in the veins and the arteries. Consuming powdered form of Triphala every morning can reduce the strain on the blood vessels, helping in maintaining normal BP levels.
How to Stabilize BP with the help of Ayurveda?
Ayurveda offers a unique approach to treatments and cures. Imbalance in the bodily constituents or doshas named Vata, Pitta, and Kapha causes diseases or illnesses. Ayurveda doesn’t consider hypertension a disease but an entity affected by morbid Dosha. Ayurvedic treatment for BP includes non-pharmacological methods. Quick ayurvedic remedies for managing high blood pressure levels include correction of lifestyle, diet, exercise, meditation, etc.
- Honey Water: Consuming a glass of lukewarm water mixed with a tablespoon of honey can provide amazing health benefits. It works wonders in relaxing the walls of blood vessels and stabilizing blood pressure levels.
- Raw Garlic: Consuming a clove of raw garlic empty stomach in the morning on a regular basis. It can effectively reduce cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Garlic is a natural blood thinner and thus, it helps in stabilizing hypertension.
- Peach Juice: Consuming a cup of freshly squeezed peach juice mixed with a teaspoon of coriander and a pinch of cardamom powder two or three times a day. It can lower BP to considerable levels.
These are not the only ayurvedic remedies to stabilize high BP levels, there are many more.
Hope this article helped you learn how natural remedies. These can be used as an ayurvedic treatment for BP. If you are already convinced, consider booking an online ayurvedic consultation with an experienced practitioner nearby!