Goa is much more than stunning beaches and tempting seashores. At present, Goa is quickly rising to the top of India’s adventure sports destinations. Even the most experienced adventure sports fan can get goosebumps and a remarkably high-adrenaline rush from the sport of bungee jumping. The most recent option to the list of thrilling adrenaline-filled adventure sports is bungee jumping in Goa. The serene beauty and tranquility of these stunning Bungee jumping locations are what makes the thrilling experience unique to Bungee jumps in Goa. Most of them are near the coast and are unique to what you’ll find in another city. You can also visit Pin Parvati Trek.
Some highlights from Bungee jumping in Goa
- Jump from the highest jump site at an altitude of 63 meters to boost the heart’s rate.
- At the summit, enjoy the stunning views of lush greenery and clear, clear water.
- Have your Bungee jump video-filmed to cherish the moment forever.
- Participate in the exercise with the help of a qualified jump master and feel confident doing so.
This guide will assist you in navigating this thrilling journey. When you next visit Goa do not forget to feel the thrill of bungee jumping.
Top 5 locations within Goa for Bungee Jumping
It doesn’t matter if you like challenging yourself or just want to discover these places. This is an extensive list of the best spots within Goa to go bungee jumping for an exciting, thrilling, and secure experience.
1. Jumpin’ Heights
A very popular name in bungee jumping across India is Jumpin Heights. Its exciting Bungee jumping location in Rishikesh has brought it fame and its site in Goa is the second location in the country. An exhilarating bungee jump is just right here, at Mayem Lake’s stunningly tranquil setting.
- Location: Bicholim district, Mayem Lake
- Bouncy Jump 54.50 meters
- The hours are from 9 AM until 6 pm and Tuesdays are off.
- Cost: Rs. 4100 (excluding GST)
- Contact: +91-9810995172 | jumpinheights.com/goa
2. The Gravity Zone
The stunning beautiful Anjuna beach This bungee zone is situated in a beautiful region. Its low elevation of 25 meters is the area’s most notable characteristic. It’s a perfect place for children who are just beginning their journey or even if you’re new to the sport and would like to test the sport at a lower height. One of Goa’s earliest jumping spots is these. The location provides a fantastic jump and is located about 10 kilometers away from Calangute Beach.
- Gravity Zone, Anjuna Village, Goa 403509; Anjuna Beach landmark.
- Bungee Jump Height: 25 Meters
- The price of Bungee-Jumping is 500-500 INR.
- 9 from 6 to 9 pm is the period.
- Email: email@example.com
3. Water Sports in the Sea
One of the most ideal places to test bungee jumping your first time is Sea Water Sports in Goa. It’s a secure choice as it is home to a variety of experienced and highly skilled instructors who can make you feel comfortable and will guide you.
- Its address is Flysports Adventure Park in Vadawal, Latambarcem, Goa 403503
- 50, 60 and 70 meters are the options to jump from bungees.
- Bungee jumping for children, costs around 2500/-. For adults, the cost is around 3700 Indian rupees. Prices vary based on the day, month, and the timing of the day the of visit.
- 9 am to 6 pm is the hours.
4. The Goa Bungy
In Goa, the sport of bungee jumping is becoming increasingly well-known. Set in a stunning setting, the location is located close to Anjuna beach. It’s possible that this spot is the most water-dipping location in the region and offers bungee jumping on the water. The location was created with the guidance of Columbian experts in bungee jumping and has an amiable staff who will ensure you enjoy the most enjoyable time that you’ll ever remember.
- Location: Anjuna Bardez, Goa 403509, 1716/1 Soranto Waddo
- Bungee Jump Height: 61 meters
- 9 a.m. until 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. Adults pay INR 3750 per day; juniors pay INR 2550 per day. For videos and photos, There are additional costs.
5. Atlantis Watersports
Many adventure sports are offered in Goa via Atlantis Watersports. Bungee jumping is the most recent sport that has been added to the exciting list of thrilling activities. The bungee jump adheres to STANZ guidelines. The instructors and crew members are friendly.
- Location 12 Simplex Chamber, Umta Waddo close to RBL Bank, in the close vicinity of Baga Circle, Calangute, Goa 403516
- Bungees are available for 50 60, 70, or 50 meters of jumping height.
- 9:00 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- The price of an adult is Rs 3999. For children between the age of 10 and 16 years old, it’s INR 1699.
- Contact information: atlantiswatersports.com or 083858 54949
Goa is widely known as a popular tourist destination because of its gorgeous beaches. If you’re a fan of the outdoors and the thrill of adventure, a trip to Goa is an absolute must! Apart from increasing the heartbeat, bungee jumping in Goa will allow you to get closer to the region’s mystical beauty. Make sure to plan a trip to the locations listed above to take advantage of it!