Meesho Supplier Panel | Meesho Seller Login, Registration
Meesho is among India’s most most successful well-known, well-known, and self-prepare e-commerce websites. Meesho Supplier Panel company that sells resellers that is specialize in clothing and clothing.
Meesho is enjoying a lot of recognition from Indian customers. Every day , thousands of visitors come to the site.
The startup was established by Vidit Aatrey in Bangalore as well. Vidit Aatrey runs the business. It is more than just a store for resellers It is also known as a social commerce.
It relies on social media, it can interact with its customers and to purchase products on the site. It has generate 2 billion dollars from social commerce.
The main reason for these achievements is the 17 million Meesho Suppliers who invest their time and resources and sell their products. This is why their brands and products have been getting a lot of attention.
Who is Meesho Supplier?
Meesho Supplier is the vendor who provides them with products for the business. Meesho makes use of these products to run their business. Customers continue to use the products and then sell them via online or social media. According to the statistics there are over 13 million meesho vendors who work with the company.
What is Meesho Supplier Panel?
An Meesho provider panel is made up that includes pre-approve suppliers who have agree to terms and conditions for supply. A head agreement that is standardize is typically execute by the supplier to signify the agreement.
SEE ALSO : The best food for your health is broccoli
Meesho Supplier Registration
The registration process for suppliers of Meesho is extremely simple. More than 22000 suppliers have sign up on Meesho. All you require to sign up includes GSTIN, pan-card and bank account details.
To be register to Meesho for a Supplier via the website, you have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Meesho Website Sign up page https://supplier.meesho.com/panel/v2/new/signup
- Step 2: Now , on the screen, type in your valid phone number . Hit on the button to start selling.
- Step 2. Step 2: The Meesho Application Form will appear before you when you click.
- 3. You have to first input your mobile number before you select the Option to Send OTP option.
- Step 4: You’ll receive an OTP via SMS sent to your mobile number. This number is what you need to fill in below.
- Step 5: Once you have done that then, enter the email and password, then select on the Create Account link.
- Step 6: Following that, you need to complete your form with four easy steps.
- Seventh step: At the initial step, type in your GST details and then click”Verify. After the GST number is verify Click to continue.
- Eighth step: the final step is to enter information about the address of pickup. Like address pin code street, apartment number, street state, city, and.
- Step 9: At the 3rd step, you’ll be require to enter the information for your bank account.
- The 10th step: need to complete the bank details for the person’s name on your GST number. Payment is made to that account.
- Stage 11: The information about the supplies details will have to be provide during the fourth phase.
- Step 12: After having complete all the necessary details, click the Continue button to complete the registration process for Meesho Seller.
Meesho Supplier Login
Registration is only the beginning phase. After successfully signing up on the site the user is require to sign in as an seller. The buyer must be aware of how to use this feature, as well as the benefits of selling items through the website. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the Meesho Seller’s Login Page https://supplier.meesho.com/panel/v2/new/login.
- Step 2. The registration email and password must be enter on the home page.
- Step 3: You need to visit the page to login.
- 4. If you forgot your password, you may use the forget password feature and create a fresh password.
- Step 5 5. An email link will then be sent to your email address in order to reset your password.
- Step 6: Submit after having reset your password, and you’ll be registered on the site.
How can I get meesho supplier?
To be an Meesho Supplier To become a Meesho Supplier, you’ll need to provide your GST IN as well as bank account information. Follow the following steps:
- Step 1: First, you have to sign up as a meesho supplier on Meesho’s website. Meesho website. Once you have registered, you will be able to access Meesho Supplier Panel. Meesho Supplier Panel.
- Step 2: Once you have logg into Meesho’s Meesho supplier panel following your registration, you’ll be capable of uploading your product’s listing. It is necessary to add a catalog of your items.
- Step 3. More than a billion of customers active across India can view and purchase your products when your catalogs are available on Meesho. You can try a range of things to attract clients and establish a pace for your business.
- Step 4. Meesho will notify you via email and via the Meesho Supplier Panel whenever one of your products receives orders.
- Step 5: When you receive an order, you must accept the order. After that, you must take a copy of the label and the document.
- Step 6: You’ll be require to pack the item and then apply the label on the package. Then, hand the product over to our logistic partners.
- Step 7: Following delivery on the 15th of the day including cash on delivery orders, the payment for your sales will be deposit to your banking account.
Are there any apps to Meesho Suppliers?
There isn’t any specific application to use with Meesho Suppliers yet.
To be an Meesho supplier, you will need to sign up through Meesho’s website. Meesho website. Click the link below to reach the Meesho supplier website supplier.meeshosupply.com
What is the amount of commission Meesho get from its suppliers?
The most notable thing concerning Meesho is the fact that it does not take any commission. As a huge and successful business, Meesho takes 0% commission. This is a huge benefit for suppliers and they must seize this opportunity as soon as they can.
Are Meesho an app that you can trust?
Meesho is a trust application. It was develop by two IIT graduates, Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal. Small and large businesses as well as individuals are able to set up online shops using the most well-known social media websites. Millions of people earn through Meesho as Suppliers and resellers that sell authentic products.
SEE ALSO : Meesho Supplier Panel
Can I sell my products on Meesho with no GST?
It is not possible to make sales on Meesho without paying GST. If you are planning be a vendor to Meesho then you need an GSTIN. If you want to begin your own business in India GSTIN is a must. The cost of GST registration varies between one CA from one to another in addition to the category of products that you’re involve in.
Additionally, on a smaller scale, you won’t require a GST number for one of the Meesho reseller. You can start a business without cost, in the comfort at home.
Are Meesho products authentic?
Absolutely, Meesho is genuine. It’s a reliable app with more than one million users. More than 17 million companies that are part of Meesho. They offer genuine and quality products use by a large number of customers.
Is Meesho a Chinese app?
No, Meesho is not a Chinese App. Meesho is an Bengaluru Karnataka-base social-e-commerce company. In December 2015 Vidit Aatrey as well as Sanjeev Barnwal both IIT Delhi grads, launch Meesho. Small-scale businesses and individuals can make use .
social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram to launch their online stores.